Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday Night Thoughts

Tonight was a great night here are some thoughts.

  • Mike Hepola is amazing and I wish he had a blog
  • I love teenagers
  • Jesus is working in our student ministry in some crazy ways
  • Next week will be interesting
  • This video was a riot
  • Facebook has revolutionized communication in the 21st century
  • I love the song "All Because Of Jesus"
  • I can't believe we are bringing these guys to our camp this summer
  • We have an unbelievable staff of people in our student ministry
  • Josh Martin is a great worship leader
  • Elicia Dressler is rocking it in the film world. She is the life blood of our Media dept.
  • We have a great team of people
  • Our Adult Leaders are amazing
  • Jesus is amazing and I am in awe of the fact that I get to do this for a living

No comments: