Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What is your Dream???

Tonight I am watching the movie "The Astronaut Farmer". Here are a few thoughts.


Are you dreaming?
Is your family dreaming with you?
Do they support your dream?
Can you accomplish dream under your own power?
If everyone told you that it is impossible for your dream to become a reality would you continue?
Have you given your family a dream to buy into?
Does anyone think you are crazy?

Just a few questions.

"By God's grace may we not die with our dreams still in our hearts"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, bro!

I love a great set of make-ya-think questions. Keep on bloggin'!

Rob said...

Thanks for this Josh. This scripture that you posted gave me the inspiration I was looking for on a T Shirt Im designing for a Christian Motorsports marketing company.

I love you man.

Anonymous said...

josh you are amazing!!!! thanks sooooooo much for praying for this week!! YOU ROCK MY FACE OFF!!!!!!
LOVE YA DUDE!! Real Talk!!