Monday, March 19, 2007

Airplanes

Thursday morning I will board and airplane for Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am very excited about the conference we will attend at Oneighty student ministry. Elevate 07 will be amazing. But the thing I can't get off my mind is this crazy fear I have of flying. It is really annoying. Why can't I just get on a plane like the rest of the world and not think another thing about it. Being afraid to fly makes about as much sense as being afraid of wearing shoes. I am really trying to identify the root cause of this fear so I can move past it. My goal is not just to get on the plane and fight through my fear. I want to get on the plane and leave the fear behind. I might be way off base but my desire is to be set free. So it is Monday night and I am asking God to set me free. There I said it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go josh face your fears