Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On My Way

After about six years of trying different diets and eating plans, I have finally realized that you cannot loose weight by eating. I have tried so many fad diets that I am pretty sure there are about five different things I will never eat again. On the top of the list is the nasty soup that I ate on the soup diet. Who made that up anyway? But my point is that without real life change you cannot reach your goals. In the past several months I have made some big changes in my life. Portion size and exercise are two things are part of my life everyday. I have currently lost 77 lbs and am on my way to my goal of loosing 160 lbs. I saw an old friend last night who had not seen me in years and he kept telling me how proud he was of me and how skinny I was. (I am using the word Skinny very loosely). So I am well on my way and very excited every time I can fit into a size I have not worn since the third grade.

No comments: