Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Big week in Student Minisrty

Student Leadership interviews are underway. I am so excited to be part of such a great group of teenagers. I have began the interview process for our team, and that should only take a couple of weeks. This coming year is going to be amazing as we begin to reach out to the community around us like never before. Our students are loaded with potential and I am anxiously awaiting to see how God will work through our Students. I am so thankful for all of them. I have the greatest job in the world. This coming Sunday, a group of us are headed to Franklinton, LA for a mission trip. Please pray for us as we travel and minister to the people who were affected by Hurricane Katrina.

1 comment:

RalphieBoy said...

Hey wasn't the student band awesome last Sunday! They really should get to play more in the main than they do. I really hate it that I don't have enough vacation to go with ya'll guys, but we all have to make choices. I'll be praying for a productive and safe mission! take care brother -----