Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bigstuf 07

Last week took a group of our HS Students to Panama City Beach, Florida. The Camp was unbelievable and the students responded to God's word like I have NEVER seen before. Again, I have NEVER seen students respond to truth in the way that these students did last week. It was unbelievable. The Student Ministry at Brookwood Church is on the verge of something great! I can't wait to be a part of it. If you were a part of this group last week, send me an email at josh.bradley@brookwoodchurch.org and tell me how God worked in your life.

1 comment:

RalphieBoy said...

I've been to 7 BigStuf camps and this is the best reaction to the message that I've ever seen the students have! There is always a lot of emotion at camp and changes do occur, but I was impressed by the direction that they wanted to go and I hope as leaders that we promote that change and cause it to take root and grow. Now on a personal note your first camp is like your first kiss there is nothing like it in your own heart and you never forget it.