Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back To Work

We had to come home from vacation a day early. Dawson came down with a fever. He has an infection and is on an antibiotic. He is doing better.
I actually unplugged myself for five days. No cell phone, laptop or ipod. I was really able to focus on my family. I think we all need to take time to focus on those we love the most. I have decided to take one day a week and turn off all electronic devices that compete for my attention and focus on Renae and Dawson. I think it will help me love them better. I am surprised how much I did not miss my phone during my vacation. I really didn't think about it. It was pretty cool. While we were gone we celebrated 10 years of marriage. I am thankful to God for my wife and I can't wait to spend my life with my beautiful Renae.

1 comment:

Kiliki said...

Josh...this is so sweet! I hope she knows how lucky she is. I'm sure she does. I'm glad you took time to just be a family! With my struggles it's encouraging to see good stuff through others.

Congrats on 10 years! That's a great milestone! Always cherish each other and don't take anything for granted! Thankfully you have your feet solidly planted in God's work!

God bless you and your family!

On a side note...I'm so excited Chasen is playing the Baptism!!! Can't wait!!!

Hugs
Christy Curran