Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I am a little slack

I have been pretty slack with my post lately but life has been kinda fast paced. Tonight was really awesome at Varsity. We are constantly trying to encourage our students to have purpose, know God and dream big. One particular student came up to me and said the following, "I need help. I am failing every single class in and I have no motivation to finish high school. I don't think I can finish. I don't ever believe I can finish. The only time I ever think I can do it is when I come here. When I come here I think I can do it." I have never been so excited to see God working in a students heart. There is nothing more amazing than watching God change a persons life. God is more amazing than I can imagine. Cool stuff.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Got an offer on our house last Thursday!.. We accepted it...good offer. Today the appraiser and inspector come. Be praying that this is the ticket this time. It seems to be moving along quickly. Josh thank you so much for our conversation last week. Your words of understanding, love and encouragement meant more to me than you will ever know. It excites me to see how much God is working in your life and molding you to be the man that He has Big plans for. I love you and look forward to seeing you soon. BTW, I thought you guys were coming to visit......WHEN?