Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blogging

Because my friend over at 3amjosh.com has compelled me to jump back into the blogging world, I am going to make an effort to blog every day for the next 30 days. After that I am going to decide whether or not I will continue. Until then I am compiling a list of topics that you, my readers, might be interested in. Here are a few ideas.

1. Why Chinese Buffets are the most amazing places on earth.
2. What does "Change" really mean?
3. "Flip Flops" the choice of a generation.
4. Gravy??? How, when, and why!
5. President??? Do we really have to?

These are just a few of the things that I am going to be blogging about over the next few weeks and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

I think that when I say "my readers" we all know what I mean. Thanks for reading Mom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of us who don't TWITTER and love to keep up with you....thanks for coming back. Anxious to hear your gravy thoughts! T

Anonymous said...

For the guy who once said to me, "You should blog"... YOU SHOULD BLOG!!!

Good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

I am not your Momma but I read your blog anyway!! I am a Momma just not yours...

J.C. said...

yay my blogging buddy is back I'm so excited you are back.

Chinese Buffets...

Cheap
Delicious
and More Delicious



continue to blog my friend so much better than twitter. Nothing like a good Dialogue to get you going in the morning!