Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a beautiful day!

For the past two weeks the much needed rain has blanketed the upstate keeping me from riding my motorcycle to and from work. Although I am glad we got the rain I am not glad I have had to drive my gas drinking truck when gas prices went to over 4 dollars a gallon. I wish there was something we could do to lower the prices, but honestly I doubt that we will stop our busy lives long enough to actually think about refusing to put up with this any longer. It is sort of frustrating, but I can't really complain because I, like you, stand there and throw my hard earned money right down the proverbial drain. I really don't have a good solution to the problem but I am doing my part. I bought a motorcycle that gets 36 miles to a gallon. I love it. Anyway, today was beautiful day for a ride. Thank you Jesus for nice weather.

No comments: