Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why Chinese Buffets are the most amazing places on earth.

I think Chinese buffets are the most amazing places on earth and here is why.

1.It is a place where you can eat as much as you want to.
2.You can not come back to the restaurant for weeks at a time and no one gets mad at you
3.Can anyone say “imitation crab”?
4.I feel very important because I am usually the largest guy in the room.
5.If you and a friend are mad at each other you can go to a Chinese buffet and the relationship will be immediately restored because the place is so awesome.
6.I think Jesus invented China!
7.There is no other place other than heaven where you can get hot wings, fried rice, and a grilled pork chop all at the same time.
8.You can eat with a fork if you choose to do so.
9.The Diet Pepsi is amazing.
10.MSG should make you live longer. It keeps food edible all day long. That should work on humans as well.

I know that many of you may disagree. That is ok. It leaves more for me.

1 comment:

J.C. said...

O don't forget if you go with your friend and they are about to close they will make anything fresh for you that you want!

Man that was the best sesame chicken I've ever had.