Monday, April 9, 2007

Crazy Week

There is so much going on this week. I am loving every minute of it. We start our new series this week SEX_ED. I am so excited, it is going to be pretty crazy. We start preparation Wednesday night with all the actors and production crew for the "How to Deal" Series. I can't wait. This coming weekend we are taking 30 middle school students to the mountains to hang out for a few days and it is going to rock. We are going to race through the mountains in a HUM V at about 60 mph. I hope I don't die! I am sure that if I live through the HUM V ride the zip line off the mountain into the lake might take me out, this weekend is going to be interesting. There are some cool things coming up for the summer and believe me, it will be amazing!

1 comment:

mark ayers said...

no, no, my friend...you are awesome!!