Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Mighty To Save

"Mighty to Save" by Hillsong United might be the best song ever. It blows my mind! I know this sounds crazy but when I hear this song it makes me feel safe. I know that sounds weird, but it is how I feel. Here are some verses that are freaking awesome!

  • Joshua 22:22 “The Lord, the Mighty One, is God! The Lord, the Mighty One, is God!
  • Psalms 68:34 Tell everyone about God’s power.His majesty shines down on Israel;his strength is mighty in the heavens.
  • Psalm 77:13 O God, your ways are holy.Is there any god as mighty as you?
  • Psalm 94:22 But the Lord is my fortress;my God is the mighty rock where I hide.
  • Ephesians 3:4 By God’s grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this Good News.
  • Revelation 7:10 And they were shouting with a mighty shout,“Salvation comes from our God who sits on the throne and from the Lamb!”
I love the word of God it is awesome and the truth that it points to sets us free. God Rocks.

No comments: