Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I Can't Sleep.....

I cant sleep right now and I have about a million questions running through my head. Here are a few of them.
  • How can I make a greater impact in the lives of people?
  • Is it important to be important?
  • Why does it matter if anyone knows who I am?
  • How do we determine "success"?
  • Did Jesus do an event recap?
  • How can I loose more weight faster?
  • Will Sanjaya win American Idol? If so I will permanently block FOX on my television, except for when 24 is on.
  • Did the University of Florida's Athletic Department sell their souls to the devil?
  • Why do I care what I am wearing to work tomorrow?
  • Who is the guy that died while filming "The Wizard of Oz"?
  • Why is Christian Radio so bad?
  • How is it that our Student Ministry is growing and we don't have a facility?
  • Will a building make anything we do better?
  • Is there anything better than seeing someone walk from darkness into light?
  • What if Christians were to see lost people like Jesus does?
  • Will I look weird after I loose another 100 lbs?
  • How long will that take?
  • How can we get more people to Jesus?
  • Do most Christians know that most people are dying and going to hell.
  • How many people will see the vision?
  • How many will act on what they see?
  • How awesome will it be when they do?
I am so excited about what God is doing here in Simpsonville, SC at Brookwood Church. I can't wait for the world to know!

No comments: