Sunday, April 22, 2007

I hate cutting grass

Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon cutting my grass. I hate the process, I get all dirty and sneeze a lot. I get so bored sitting on my lawnmower. I know there are those who really love it' but not me. I would rather sit inside and watch other people work in the yard wile I am playing my Xbox. Even though I don't like working in the yard, I do however love to walk out my front door on Sunday mornings and look at how great the yard looks. It is pretty much the same way in our lives. The process of becoming more like Jesus is hard and I would rather spend my time playing Xbox. But after I have come through a very difficult portion of my life, it is great to look at what God is doing in me. This is why most people stop growing in their faith. It is hard and we are lazy people. I don't ever want to miss out on what God id doing because of my unwillingness to be shaped into God's mold for me.

No comments: