Sunday, May 6, 2007

College Graduation

My younger brother Joey, graduated from Bob Jones University on Saturday, May 5 2007. I am so proud of him. It is not really a trademark of the Bradley Family to finish anything we start. Completing anything has always been a major struggle for me. This is why I am so proud of him. He made lots of sacrifices to make his dream a reality. He has been and continues to be a major source of encouragement for me. I know that night after night and day after day for the past several years he has worked very hard to finish what he started. There is something to be said for finishing through and reaching our goals. There are lots of people who would have given up under the difficulties of being a full time student, father, husband, and worship leader. God has a great plan for Joey, Rachel, and Luke and It is a joy to see how that plan is already being lived out in their lives. I Love Joey very much and trust him more than I do any other man. My prayer for Joey is that the world would be impacted by his music and his art in a way that no other artist has ever seen. Joey you are an amazing man and an inspiration to me. I love you with all my heart.

No comments: