Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Season Finale

I love American Idol. Even though Melinda Doolittle was voted off last week, I really enjoyed the show tonight. Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight, Tony Bennett all preforming in one night, I am on system overload. I was sort of disappointed in Green Day but I love them anyway. 24 also ended on Monday night along with Heroes. These three shows are my favorites and I hope we will still be able to watch them when I get to Heaven. I guess now that all my favorite shows are on vacation for the summer, and two of them until January, my netflix account will be a lot more active. By the way the little dude is doing great. We had a follow up appointment with the cardiologist and they were surprised to see us so soon. Keep praying for our family as Dawson continues to heal. It looks like we will be able to have his trach removed sometime this summer. Pray that God will give us wisdom. By the way, If you have not figured this out yet, I think Jesus is Awesome!

2 comments:

heather114 said...

Hey i am so glad Dawson is doing good. I've been praying for you guys. I laughed when i read this blog because my mom is totally on the edge of her seat when it comes to season finales. literally. We have to be like "mom, you need to scoot back a little in that chair. we dont want you to hurt yourself."
Anyway i am glad you enjoy those shows. American Idol is so fun to watch during auditions. Thats my favorite. I like animal channel :) haha well love you lots. see you at church!
<3
heather

Josh Martin said...

umm one thing. Blockbuster online is 2,000 times better than netflix. Nuff said.