Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mothers Day

I am so lucky to not only have the most amazing wife in the world but my beautiful wife Renae is also the greatest mom in the world. I could not do what she does in a million years. Not only taking care of Dawson but putting up with me is most likely the hardest job on the planet. I am most amazed at how she continues helping Dawson reach milestones and all the while she makes our house a home. The bible says in Proverbs 18:22 "The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord."God has certainly shown me tons of favor and I am the most blessed man in the world. My wife is not only amazing, she is also "smokin hot." Thank you Jesus. Dawson could not have a more awesome mom. Renae, I love you and Dawson does to! Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: