Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Frankie's Fun Park

Tonight we took about 50 students to this place. We had a rocking awesome time. The shamrock track for the go-carts rocked my face off. They were very fast and the track was slick. There is nothing quite as fun as sliding into one of your favorite people while they look at you with a look of death because they think you are are so competitive you are going to run them off the track. I like winning. Speaking of winning, my team slaughtered all the other teams in the laser tag arena. Again, I like to win. I hate it when people say that no matter what were all winners. That is a lie! We are not all winners! We are all lovely people and Jesus died for us all, but that does not make us winners in every competition we enter. Some people loose and some people win. I like to be on the winning team. I am so competitive! I have a friend that would rival my competitive nature. Whenever we get together we are constantly making up different ways to compete. One time we actually drank the grease that was left in an bucket of wings. It was basically grease and hot sauce mixed together. I drank it and come to find out later he tricked me. He only pretended to drink the disgusting concoction because he knew that i was crazy enough to actually do it. I am still a little bitter about that. But, even though he had the last laugh, I have the pride of victory. This guy is really a great friend and I hope to spend some time with him this summer.

No comments: