Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nashville Day 1

Things are going great here in Nashville. I am so amazed at these Students. They have stepped up to the plate like I have never seen. Our first day was spent at the VA hospital and at a day camp for inner-city kids. It was amazing. By the way we went to a Turkish restaurant last night and it was phenomenal. The highlight of our day was a tour of Nashville led by our Host. We drove through the city, good and bad, praying for the city and our team as we minister. The part that blew me away was were we stopped in different locations and the host ask our students to pray out loud for different parts of the city. I was in awe at the prayers these students prayed. I really could see the heart of God coming out in their prayers. It was amazing. I love these students I have the best job in the world.

No comments: