Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Movies are Expensive

Last night Renae and I went on a date to the Movies. We saw this movie and I thought it was pretty good. The only problem was the $36 I spent for two movie tickets, a bucket of popcorn, and drinks for both of us. This is a travesty. Between gas prices and my personal entertainment, I am going broke. I know that 36 bucks is a lot of money for a movie, but the time I spend with my wife with no distractions is priceless. I could send that last line to MasterCard for a commercial. Date night was great. By the way the entire time we were watching the movie there was a guy laughing exactly like a Pirate. It was so annoying it was actually hilarious. I though at any moment he was going to lead a mutiny against the movie theater. It was even funnier when he was the only one laughing. It was a comedy that I did not even have to pay for.

No comments: